Job description / Role
Takes responsibility for understanding key statistics and industry matters about entity before engagement.
• Pro- activity, accountability and results. applies guidance material in relevant guides, practice aids, and tools so that an appropriate level of professional skepticism is reflected in procedures performed, evidence obtained, and conclusions reached
• Signs off appropriately on work performed and reviewed.
• Prepares and reviews documentation by anticipating questions that reviewers, analysis, reference to authoritative literature and professional judgments made in reaching it
• Documents objectivity, independence and continuance decisions, checking that sufficient enquiries have been made and that all information has been captured.
• Checks that staff on the engagement have adequate technical knowledge, including industry knowledge, for the areas in which they are working.
• Provides briefings as required
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in auditing, with leading professional services firms
• Degree in Accounting.
• Successful record of engagement management.
• Fluent in English / Arabic (Reading, Speaking and Writing).
• CPA, CIA, ACCA,CISA or equivalent .
About the Company
Baker Tilly (A trade name of Baker Tilly JFC) has been providing the highest quality of Auditing, Consulting and Business Advisory Services for more than 30 years by working closely with clients from a wide range of sectors, including government departments and agencies, professional partnerships, privately owned businesses and overseas clients. Baker Tilly is currently headquartered in Dubai and operates through fifteen other offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & Qatar, that are served by multicultural partners from various parts of the globe.
Baker Tilly JFC is an independent member firm of Baker Tilly International, the world’s eighth largest accountancy and business advisory network of outstanding firms. Dealing with Baker Tilly means dealing with the whole world at one place, for seamless services are provided through worldwide offices of the member firms around the Globe.