Job description / Role
Overall Aim of Position
The Auditor is to participate in external audits, supporting the audit supervisor in the execution of the work plans. He or she will be in charge of multiple client engagements and other related assignments under the general direction of more experienced engagement team members.
An external auditor's job is to serve as an independent evaluator of the financial statements of a company, legal entity, or other organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare audit planning and executes audit procedures,
• Prepare memoranda, letters, and correspondence such as Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Approach Plan, Audit time budget, and management letters
• Attend client audits, checking and reconciling financial information to ensure its integrity and accuracy.
• Carry out fieldwork properly and document all the information related to the fieldwork as per the quality standards.
• Assist in the production of audit reports and drafting financial statements and note disclosures in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with assurance team members and enhance service delivery.
• Degree in Accounting or Commerce or related field
• At least 2 years experience in auditing or accounting work
• Full or Partial qualification in any of the following international professional qualifications –
CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, etc. will be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of accounting information, while keeping up to date with changing financial rules and regulations.
• Effective time management skills particularly the ability to work across a number of audits at any one time.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
• Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills combined with an inquiring mind and the ability to demonstrate sound professional judgment.
• Ability to form and develop effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
About the Company
Adib Al Chaa & Co. Chartered Accountants have been providing distinctive services for over 25 years as a leading accountancy firm in Qatar and an independent member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries. For almost 100 years, members of Crowe have made smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Our leaders work with governments, regulatory bodies and industry groups to shape the future of the profession worldwide.
With exceptional knowledge of business, local laws and customs we provide lasting value to clients. At Adib Al Chaa & Co. Chartered Accountants our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
Senior External Auditor
Adib Al Chaa & Co
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Black Pearl Consult