Job description / Role
Required to join an international contractor working on an upcoming LNG project in Qatar. The successful candidate will lead on all activities carried out at the various fabrication facilities in the project for piping, piping support and structural steel. A key responsibility towards this matter is to ensure a proper workflow and production of fabricated spools, pipe supports meeting schedule targets as well as the quality requirements.
• Managing the mobilization team handling design, supply and erection of the fabrication, NDT, PWHT and painting facilities and the various laydown areas.
• Preparing Fabrication Execution Plan and schedule liaising with WFP Champion and Planning Manager. Ensure development of detailed fabrication schedule in line with Baseline Schedule.
• Engaging in direct discussions with clients’ construction team and liaising with specialized suppliers and subcontractors for welding/fabrication services and solutions covering technical, resourcing and scheduling matters.
• Reviewing and assessing fabrication and welding documentation. Carrying out, analyzing and interpreting, in collaboration with the welding and NDT engineers, all fabrication and welding requirements specified in the technical documentation and applicable international standards.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Engineering
• A proven track record of leading fabrication facilities on large scale LNG / Petrochemical projects in the Gulf region
• Excellent management skills - able to select and manage a large team of fabrication staff
• An expert knowledge of design, supply and erection of the fabrication, NDT, PWHT and painting facilities
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Topside Construction Superintendant
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Senior Project Manager
Project Completions Manager