Job description / Role
• The soft services administrator may be required to undertake any work within the levels of competence within this role.
• To manage and coordinate all on-site soft service operational and administrative duties.
• To deliver efficient and effective of Facilities Management services and to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Overseeing the work and assisting with the management of the specialist subcontractors.
• Leading the housekeeping team in keeping with the requirements within the company and the client.
• Reporting and documentation to SSS.
• Managing and developing a strong site shift team, ensuring that line manager staff receive guidance, supporting and recognising their development needs through regular appraisals, reviews, and personal development plans.
• Encouraging and maintaining effective communication with all on-site contractor’s management in order to set and achieve targets and ensure the effective support of operational activities and development.
• Ensuring effective and efficient administrative procedures are maintained, producing appropriate records, reports, financial and statistical information, in compliance with Macro guidelines on confidentiality, policies and practices.
• Managing the site shift team operations day to day activities and be available for a call-out on a rota basis.
• Seeking continual improvement, and maintain service contracts, deliver soft services including fabric repairs, site checking and contractor standards.
• Ensuring that direct reporters complete all their work accurately, timely and conscientiously.
• Ensuring compliance with ‘Macro International Health, Safety and Environmental Policies’ and procedures.
• Reporting promptly of any workplace injuries to the facilities manager and the senior contract manager.
• Ensuring that site contractors undertake all work and conduct themselves in accordance with relevant policy on health and safety. They will be committed to maintaining a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensuring at all times that they carry out their work safely and with due regard for others in accordance with HS&E procedures and instructions, contractual, legislative and local requirements
• Reporting immediately any non-conformance, unsafe act or unsafe condition to line management for investigation and corrective action.
• Reporting immediately to line management if they sustain an injury or become ill whilst at work, or where they are directly involved in or witness any serious incident, dangerous occurrence or significant environmental pollution incident
• Notifying line management of any identified or suggested opportunity for improvement of the HSEMS and associated health, safety and environmental risk controls.
• Understanding of Facilities Integration between contractors and Understanding of premises management.
• Strong English communication skills both written and oral.
• Previous experience of managing a facilities management team in housekeeping.
• IT Skills - Microsoft Office packages.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Health, Safety and Environmental experience or training.
• People management skills and experience.
• Previous high profile service delivery experience.
• With the Middle East and GCC experience on a similar contract.
• Previous staff management experience combined with the ability to develop and motivate teams and individuals.
• Ability to develop practical knowledge of subject areas relevant to the successful delivery of the service.
• An understanding of quality management systems and processes.
• Proven track record in delivering results.
• Strong people and performance management skills.
• Ability to evaluate options, develop solutions and make decisive decisions Strong communicator and influencer.
• Strong new business development skills and proven success.
• Capable of establishing a good relationship with clients, customers and service providers.
• Able to manage and complete tasks within set time limits.
• Ability to maintain records and reports for all works.
• Monitoring the day to day operation and lead by example.
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other Macro business.
• Candidate under Husband / Father or Family visa - is a must
• A degree qualification.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.