Job description / Role
One of Qatar's best known and longest standing HVAC & Refrigeration Specialists has an urgent requirement for an Electrical Engineer (Operations & Maintenance), working within the Healthcare Sector.
Scope of Works:
• Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on the Facility's Electrical and Electronics systems.
• Designs maintenance strategies, procedures and methods for the Electrical Systems.
• Must be able to review and understand the Electrical / Electronic control wiring and carry out troubleshooting activities as required.
• Operation & Maintenance of all HVAC systems associated electrical equipment, building management system, and building repairs.
• Perform facility inspections and reports.
• Monitor and supervise Electrical preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance activities.
• Respond to emergency break down requirements.
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
• Identify critical assets, prepare risk management and business continuity plans with regard to all electrical systems.
• Review and understand equipment and methods of operation for all Electrical & Electronics equipment.
• Comply with all safety procedures and requirements;
QAR 13,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have excellent knowledge and experience with Operations & Maintenance of Low Voltage Systems (HV & LV Breakers), 11 KV/415 V Transformers and RMUs, Protection Relays, HV & LV switchgear up to 11KV switch boards, MCC and Motors, Battery Chargers, Lighting Systems, UPS, Generators, SCADA system etc.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in an Electrical Engineering Discipline.
• Must have at least 3 years of Electrical Maintenance experience in a Hospital/Healthcare environment.
• Must currently reside in Qatar and have transferable sponsorship.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
Senior Electrical Engineer - Site Supervision
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Technical Engineer (Design)
MAYKS HR Consulting