Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world-class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world. Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
FM project administrator
The facilities management administrator will undertake a range of administrative duties and support the completion of facilities management reports and key deliverables.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting up office including furniture and fit outs and facilitates kahramaa and Ooredoo installation.
• Managing office maintenance and needs, stationary and pantry supplies.
• Managing logistic, incoming and outcoming parcels local and international.
• Handling reception duties, answers and screen calls.
• Preparing meeting room bookings.
• Driving to collect, submitting and delivering documents to sponsor office, banks, clients and project sites.
• Coordinating with ‘Translation Company’ for Macro document required for translation.
• Managing company and project petty cash.
• Generating purchase orders when required.
• Preparing and presenting a comparison of vendor quotations to the commercial manager whenever required.
• Performing other general clerical jobs, typing, fax, binding, scanning, printing and photocopying.
• Supports the health and safety department
• Managing procurement.
• Interviewing and assessing new vendors for company listing and forward documents to MMI for approval.
• Managing ICT, QSHE and MEP requirements.
• Managing all safety, training, and facility records and documentation.
• Managing company vehicles, issuance to staff, vehicle maintenance, registration renewals, traffic accidents and violations.
• Developing vehicle checklists approved by Macro QSHE manager to be used monthly by the staff.
• Keeping a monthly update of records on paper, water and electric consumptions.
• Extending support to the operations department and all other projects both administratively and operationally.
• Visiting project sites weekly for inspection and audit. Executing both hard and soft facilities management deliverables.
• Handling the use of CAFM for work order entry and closure.
• A relieving colleague from other projects - executes facilities management deliverables and generates monthly performance report to be submitted and presented to the client.
• Consolidating and updating weekly communications and deliverables report for submission and presentation to project directors.
• Supports Business Development Department
• Assisting in tender preparations and submissions.
• Processing the application of Ministry certificates for tender or bids pre-qualification. – Final stage
Your knowledge, experience and skills need to include:
• At least 3 years of administrative experience in a facilities management related role.
• Good knowledge of computer applications (accredited).
• With experience in working in a multicultural environment.
• With previous experience of working within a finance team.
• Good knowledge of Qatar local laws and policies.
• Excellent English writing and communication skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate office computer applications and office equipment.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• A degree qualification in Business Studies, Administration and Management or equivalent.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.