Job description / Role
- The facilities management supervisor is responsible for providing support to the account manager and soft services supervisor for the delivery of FM services to the client.
- Receiving documents (drawings, OM's, and listed documentation to be provided) at building and preparing handover and reviewing completeness.
- Managing condition survey at handover ensuring report completion including photographic evidence.
- Managing the defect liability period repairs.
- Attending random testing and commissioning of systems with a consultant.
- Preparing quality audit and monitoring contractor performance with regular inspections and lay emphasis on planning and scheduling both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Being a customer-focused and coordinating with client representatives and attend site inspections followed by reporting and follow-ups to ensure the job is done.
- Ensuring regular tracking of the CAFM system to ensure timely completion of job cards with stress on priorities.
- Implementing of the best practices in the industry complying with health and safety requirement to help obtain a 'zero' incident track record for site related and operational accidents which include maintaining a COSHH register and ensuring compliance by contractors.
- Communicating regularly with all maintenance contractors, both individually and as a group, ensuring good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Assisting the account manager by liaising with all soft and hard services subcontractors' especially MEP/HVAC, cleaning, landscaping, security and pest control.
- Attending monthly performance review meetings with the contractors to track on site performance and highlight areas that need improvement.
- Coordinating and assisting account manager by supervising a range of hard and soft FM services for the site.
- Conducting service audits and monitors contractor performance with regular inspections and emphasis on planning and scheduling both reactive and preventative maintenance either individually or with client representatives from apartments, offices and retails.
- Using state of the art CAFM system ensuring timely completion of job cards with stress on priorities.
- Implementing best practices in the industry ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements to help obtain a 'zero' incident track record for site related in operational accidents.
- Ensuring to have trained to be a part of the site emergency evacuation team for an on-site emergency.
- With FM related discipline or equivalent vocational experience of managing facilities management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
- A degree qualification in engineering.
- NOC is required
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Manager - Facilities Management
Milaha Qatar Navigation
Mechanical Maintenance Manager/Facility Manager
Head of Facilities Management
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Dec|
Facilities Coordinator - Soft Services
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance