Job description / Role
• Responsible for building/Company grounds maintenance
• Procurement and contract management
• Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors
• Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
• Investigate the availability and suitability of options for new premises
• Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
• Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
• Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
• Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
• Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
• Ensure buildings/Company meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
• Keep staff safe.
• Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises
• Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
• Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
• Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
• Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
• Reporting to the higher management weekly/Monthly with best outcome
• Bachelor’s degree. (engineering Preferable)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
• Procurement and negotiation skills
• The ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Confident decision making
• Time management skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to draw information from various sources, including people
• Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
• Teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
• IT skills
• Practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
About the Company
Al-Hattab Group, is a close-knit multifaceted enterprise of dynamic and rapidly progressive business group with an array of services inclusive of Trading & Contracting, Consulting Engineering, Design and Decor, Carpentry, Real Estate and more! Established in 1996, Al-Hattab Group has built a solid standing for operational excellence drawing on a strong foundation of quality, innovation and proven expertise. Through stellar products and services, expert team and a globally collaborative precise process, Al-Hattab is committed to anticipating and identifying tomorrow's requirement and responding through breakthroughs process. Drawing upon a rich heritage, each of the Group's subsidiary operate in an integrated model to provide end-to-end solutions to address specific market needs. With proven expertise, Al-Hattab group is focused on delivering superb quality services to the clients, resulting in repeat businesses.
Continual innovation, steadfast dedication and laser-sharp focus with the usage of advanced technologies has ensured that the group is a front-runner in all its fields of activities. Customer centricity and innovation are the two underpinning factors that has helped Al-Hattab group maintain its distinct edge in the crowded marketplace.
Al-Hattab is uniquely positioned to place its customers in profitable position in the ever expanding Middle East market. We take pride in providing the best quality solutions through an assortment of services. We are committed to realizing our Nation's Vision of 2030 by outperforming our competition and establishing ourselves as a global leader in by providing world-class solutions and delivering supreme capabilities.
Just like Qatar's four pillars of National Vision, at Al-Hattab, we focus on 4 pillars of sustainability: strategy, innovation, commitment and excellence.