Job description / Role
Please note due to Visa restrictions this position is open to both Indian and Arabic nationals.
To work for a grade "A" main contractor heading up their Facilities management side of the business. You will have a minimum of 10 years post grad experience with the minimum of a BS in education.
• Proven experience as facilities manager or other managerial role
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
• Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
• Ability to keep track of and report on activity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Negotiable for the right candidate.
• India / other Arab nationalities (except Egyptians) Due to visa restrictions
• Age : 30-35 years.
• Candidate should be B.Tech / B.E (Civil) from a reputed university.
• He Should Have Capabilities To Independently Establish And Run This Division Catering To Various Construction / Real Estate Industries.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Hard Services Manager
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar