Job description / Role
To effectively manage and ensure excellent service delivery and commercial control on various client brands within their area or responsibility. Identify further maintenance efficiencies opportunities within their client portfolio and drive business commercial savings within area or responsibility. To ensure compliance with Company policy and procedures in line with annual operating plan.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
* Visit clients at least once per quarter to discuss services provided and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Responsibility for ensuring schedules and programs of work are adhered to and delivered to a high quality and ensure consistent standards are achieved.
* To ensure contractual outputs are met including regular quality audits.
* To audit supply chain routinely to ensure compliance with contractual terms
* To identify areas of commercial savings within current contracts.
* To enhance supplier relationships through regular informal interaction and structured meetings.
* To build and maintain strong brand relationships.
* To maintain budgetary control on contracts, materials and equipment.
* To review FM Helpdesk service delivery and challenge when not being met or meeting current needs.
* To ensure recruitment of staff is conducted in accordance with Alshaya procedures and on relevant terms and conditions of employment and that all Alshaya employees receive a full induction.
* To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources.
* To identify developmental needs, set objectives and evaluate training performance for all activities undertaken.
* To ensure that employees are effectively managed to their potential utilising the HR processes with a best practice approach.
* Ensure that absence and time management is monitored and controlled
* Ensure correct staffing levels at all times including arranging cover for staff holidays and sickness.
* To ensure health and safety policies are adhered to and all appropriate documentation is prepared and maintained i.e. risk assessments, method statements etc.
* To ensure all HR processes are adhered to and all employees are treated in line with Alshaya policy and current local legislation
* To effectively manage and ensure excellent service delivery and commercial control on various client brands within their area or responsibility.
* Identify further maintenance efficiencies opportunities within their client portfolio and drive business commercial savings within area or responsibility.
* To ensure compliance with Company policy and procedures in line with annual operating plan.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Services Manager
CSG Global Talent
Ignite Search & Selection
Proposals/Bid Manager - Facility Management