Job description / Role
• Assure that the building is meeting the standards of Safety and Security (Civil Defense approvals, Operational Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting Systems). Assure the presence of proper safety indications (Assembly Points, Emergency Procedure, Exit signage..)
• Develop and manage the overall Facilities financial controls, which includes preparation of the operating budget, detailed record keeping, purchasing inventory controls and preparing the timely reports as per the company policies and procedures.
• Manage the inventory control, safeguards the assets and properties, assess and eliminate the financial risks by applying the control mechanism to achieve total return on investments.
• Effective management and control of energy and general utilities of the building.
• Conduct regular meetings and expediting with contractors and vendors of facility systems for timely delivery of services as well as equipments as per the deadlines.
• Responsible for timely ITC (Installation, Testing and Commissioning) of above systems as per respective drawings.
• Establish standard operating procedures, daily checklists for operations, projects and building maintenance services.
• Ensure and monitor that ongoing pre-planned maintenance schedule of all building service in operation
• Ensure the water quality of chilled water system and portable water are monitored and appropriate records are maintained to prevent contamination
• Save energy consumption of the building by setting minimum standards on consumption level.
• Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience from reputed Facilities Management Company in GCC
• Bachelor in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Special Skills: Certified in Facility Management and member of IFMA
• Other Skills: PMP, Leadership skills, contracts management, rational decision maker, Communication, etc.
• Other Training: Computer knowledge in AutoCAD, BMS, ISO -9001-2000.
Marakez Facilities Company
About the Company
Strategically located in one of Doha’s fastest growing residential area, Hyatt Plaza has been catering to families in Qatar since it first opened in 2003. The family-oriented shopping mall, which is owned by Qatar Central Markets Company W.L.L., a regional leader in real estate, offers 74 local and international retail, entertainment, and food outlets, including Giant Stores, Homes R Us, Pari Gallery, and Kiddy Zone. In addition to being Doha's leading retail, dining, and leisure spot, Hyatt Plaza is also home to Jungle Zone - the city’s popular children’s indoor theme park. Lush green surroundings, shaded parking, and a family-friendly ambience complete the shopping experience at Hyatt Plaza, making it the ideal family shopping destination in the country.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Management Engineer (Service Provider)
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management
Senior Facility Manager
A Leading Family Shopping Destination in Qatar