Job description / Role
Facility Maintenance Inspectors – Electrical / Mechanical / Fire Systems / ELV/Soft
• To be successful in this position, you must have extensive experience in determining maintenance needs by performing inspections and can demonstrate an extensive understanding of various safety regulations.
• Having experience in working with the Supreme Committee standards.
• Possessing excellent communication skills and the ability to pay attention to details; and proven track record in conducting compliance inspections and maintaining records.
• Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical discipline; or Vocational Schools of Higher education in the relevant field.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience with 3 years’ in the Gulf Region.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills with good time management skills.
• Currently based in Qatar with transferable visa
• Holding Qatar Driving Licenses
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.