Job description / Role
• To apply for this position, you must be well qualified and experience in representing and carrying out the Compliance Inspection Team and manage the works within the established parameters; knowledge and working experience with Supreme Committee standards, and lead the performance of the inspection team up to the final testing & inspections, close out and handover tasks
• Degree in Electrical or Mechanical discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years’ experience in Gulf Region.
• Currently based in Qatar with transferable visa
• Preferred UPDA (Grade B) Certified
• Holding Qatar Driving Licenses
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Facility Maintenance Inspector
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Manager - Maintenance and Operations
Hard Services Manager
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar
Quality Assurance Engineer - Facility Management Services
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems