Job description / Role
TAX FREE Contractual job opportunity has just been made available for a locally available and Arabic speaking Facility Management Consultant by a leading company to be based in Qatar.
- A full-time Facility Management Consultant (FMC) dedicated to the client.
- The FMC shall manage the overall administration, daily maintenance activities and Rapid Response demand support works, and any other work required by the client.
- The client will provide office and storage space at the client site Facility for FMC.
- The FMC shall conduct, at minimum, bi-weekly meetings with the client, Site Services Supervisor to discuss any maintenance issues, rapid response demand support, procedural updates, or other issues affecting the services performed.
- In addition, FMC must perform the work requirements including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Overseeing all contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, maintenance, elevators, water supplying and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Working on Improving work efficiency of Facility Section.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees and consultants to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations and refurbishments.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to Clients policy and procedures.
- Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality control or quality-assurance programs and procedures.
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, and documentation systems.
- Coordinate with supervisors for all facility section parts and assure the quality of performance.
- Prepare the required Purchase Requests for Facility Section whenever required.
- Prepare the required Tendering Documents for Facility Section whenever required.
- The FMC shall possess Min. 10 years of proven experience managing large asset management/facility maintenance projects.
- Bilingual – English and Arabic speaker is a must.
- Five or more years of experience with Governmental organization.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Facility Manager/Operations Manager
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Ecovert FM (EFM)
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|