Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a rapidly growing facility management services provider in Doha, Qatar in identifying a new Facility Manager for a new Hospital contract.
- Responsible for the overall management of Facility Department.
- Takes actions on repair or maintenance needs by delegating the Facility Supervisor or dispatching a technician or responding by themselves to the affected site.
- Scope of maintenance work includes scheduled and non-scheduled repairs and rehabilitation of all types of plant, equipment and facilities.
- Management of programmed maintenance such as preventive maintenance, periodic tests and inspections and new construction projects.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in the same position in a healthcare facility
- 7+ years experience in facility management
- 3+ years GCC experience
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Manager - Maintenance and Operations
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)