Job description / Role
Are you a team player, A business-focused individual who is looking for a challenge? Do you have strong experience in facility management? Yes? Then get in touch with us today!
The ideal candidate would possess the following experience and attributes:
• Ensure that all Company Facility Management activities and tasks are fully coordinated, appropriately authorized and performed in a planned and effective manner;
• Address and rectify outstanding maintenance issues in coordination with all internal and external involved parties;
• Assess tenants’ and occupants’ needs and ensure their problems are being solved promptly to the mutual benefit of company and tenants;
• Review the needs of facilities and their associate establishments and oversee preparation of reports and recommendation on their status;
• Develop, manage and establish external relationships with contracting parties by ensuring relationships are kept open and constructive, resolving or easing issues, identifying problems early and suggesting resolutions;
• Ensure proper coordination in developing preventive and reactive maintenance programs and scheduling maintenance properties for facilities equipment, encompassing buildings, property grounds, security and health and safety standards;
• Participate in the preparation of Company’s Real Estate annual budgets through estimating facilities management and maintenance costs and future projections;
• Investigate and assess the possibility of building up a fully functional facilities management team that utilizes tools to ensure maintenance management;
• Provide recommendations with regards to the selection of contract services, and participate in vendor negotiations of service agreements;
• Perform day to day monitoring of vendor performance to ensure full compliance with standards established within the service level agreement;
• Supervise the activities of all Facilities Management section employees and contractors and ensure their adherence to the Company policies and procedures;
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
• Any engineering degree qualified
• The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and at least 3 years in the
• Candidates who work or who have worked in Qatar would be given preference.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Facilities Manager