Job description / Role
- Conducts in-store promotions to reach the customer awareness.
- Displays products safely and efficiently in the market place to Merchandising Standard.
- Understands and implements Fridge Planogram in the market place.
- Places first sold in the front and last sold in the back of the display (FIFO).
- Checks dates and pull out damaged and products outside the date code policy.
- Checks stores and refills the shelves and displays.
- Presents accurate and timely feedback on competitor’s activity and market conditions.
- Ensures the optimum use of merchandising materials and equipment allocated to him.
- Places new and relevant point of sale material in the right place beside the product.
- Stocks all shelves and ensure enough quantity of products are displayed.
- Conducts well prepared and successful in-store-promotions for all products.
- Reports consumer feedback after every in-store-promotion conducted.
- Ensures product quality and freshness is maintained by adhering to Product Handling, Cold Chain Management and Date Code Policy practices.
- Maintains neat and orderly assigned storage, display area within the trade by removing all used crates, packages, empty trays and spillage of leaking products.
- Projects positive company image by maintaining high standards of sales ethics and acceptable level of personal grooming and hygiene.
- Submits required daily merchandisers report.
- Cleans inside, outside of Fridges and ensures clean surrounding area.
- Ensures the Fridge, product temperature is always as per the prescribed temperature level.
- Guides the Shelf Stackers working in his territory.
- Assisting salesmen in delivering products to the stores as required.
- Shelf stacking experience mandatory
- FMCG Industry experience needed
- Immediate joiners needed
- Qatar Local hiring
- Young and energetic candidates preferred
- Able to work with less supervision
- Attention to detail
- Very good in promoting products
About the Company
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.