Job description / Role
• Knowledge in confined space, Authorized Gas testing, Traffic Management, and safety devices.
• Earlier experience in supervision and coordination with client
• Ability to supervise and monitor Daily functionality of crew members.
• Ability read and understand drawing and network map.
• Work experience in gravity and pressurized piping
• Knowledge in network piping material and component
• Hands on experience in pipe installation, operation & maintenance
• Implements the approved Operational Plan, before, during and after each match if coordinating a stadium, else during his shift if operating on a zonal area.
• Follows the instructions from EMC, conduct the work requested and report back the status to EMC.
• To attend any complaint raised within the stadium premises/zonal area as per approved plan and report back the resolution to EMC and to coordinate field operations with all match day Stakeholders.
• Lead the inspections after/before the cleaning with the Pole Camera/Acoustic Detection Device. Ensure that the data captured has the proper lighting, zoom is operated correctly, and the data is structured correctly with the correct names for every asset.
• Excelled knowledge with hands on experience in DI, GRP, HDPE, AC and PVC pipe material, fitting and Jointing method.
• Excelled knowledge with hands on experience in operating and maintaining Gate Valve, Miter gear gate valve, butterfly valves, Non-Return Valves, Air valve, Flap Valves, Pressure sustaining valve and pressure relief valve.
• Hand on experience in Civil, Mechanical works and excavation in different type of ground / Soil condition.
• Ensures the safety of the crews by using the pickup with VMA or if TMA/Light TMA is used. Make sure the layout is setup as per the approved TDP.
• Qatar Driver License is Mandatory
• Bachelor or Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engg.
• Total Experience 8 to 10 years, with Minimum 5 years in similar field (Gravity/Pressurized network Operation & Maintenance), with at least two years on a Supervisory position in the GCC.
• Tools & Spare: CMMS
• Knowledge of equipment’s: CCTV/Pole Camera
• Safety culture: HSE Standards
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.