Field Operations Lead
Fusion Group Holding
Job description / Role
Al Shaheen field development will involve several new projects that would be executed in parallel over the period of 5 years with CAPEX investment of around 3.5 Billion USD. The Major Projects consist of:
• Phase 2.1/2/3: 9 new WHP (in 3 batches of respectively 3, 2 and 3 platforms) including bridges and tie-ins to existing platforms and 4 remote new WHP.
• Phase 3.1: 9 new WHPs and Central Processing Complex (comprising a Central Production Platform, Riser platform and Flare Tower) bridge linked to the existing B location
• Pipelines global network: Existing pipeline(s) replacement for integrity and debottlenecking
The candidate will have to work transversely with Project Teams and Field Operations Team but shall have enough experience and operational knowledge to make recommendations to Projects.
• Minimum education level: BSc in Engineering discipline
• Operations profile with Field experience and previous experience gained in Production Operations and Projects positions (5 to 10 years minimum). Knowledge of Al Shaheen Field preferred.
• Familiar with Production, Process and Flow Assurance Engineering.
• Familiar with NOC standards, MANASA and relevant codes and standards,
• Language: Fluent English,
• Computer literate,
• Good communication and transverse skills,
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
• Good analytical skills,
• Available for frequent missions to EPCIC Contractor and Vendor sites
• H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET training.
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.
Offshore Logistics Coordinator
Fusion Group Holding
Control Room Operator
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
Field Operator - Pressure Pumping
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Shift Operation Engineer
Supply Chain Planning and Materials Supervisor