Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you'll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestle and its' clients!
A day in the life of
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestle set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Good English/ Arabic communication skills
- Persistent and reliable
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Organization skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related field
- 0-2 years of experience (in Field Sales)
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Specialist
Al Bayan LED
Ali Bin Ali Group
SAP Middle East & North Africa
International Sales Consultant