Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Position Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Doha, Qatar
Position Summary: To achieve sales by category by maximizing short and long term growth opportunities and build long term relationship with the customers.
A day in the life of...
• Achieve the core distribution (Listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)), picture of success targets, agreed visibility and other elements in the Business Development Agreement (BDA).
• Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (Visibility, shelve space, promotions and implementations).
• Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
• Report market intelligence (Sales analysis, montly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, shopper profiles) to sales management.
• Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently instore in the assigned area(s).
• Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
• Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy.
• Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
• Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
• Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
• Follow up with merchandisers on their daily journey plan and resolve any issues that may arrise. Provide constructive feedback on stock handling and implementation of the products on the shelves, check outs, secondary placements, and gondolas.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Comply with Nestlé's strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
What will make you successful?
• University Degree
• 0-4 years experience in a related field
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.