Job description / Role
• Conducts all planning, client interaction and execution oversight of FIFA Family Bus System
• Planning department (and FIFA) on all operations with an interface between Host Country and Tournament.
• Contribute to the process of, but not limited to, Concept Of Operations, Operating Plans, Policies & Procedures, Contingency Plans, Emergency Response Plans
• As a successful candidate you will be degree qualified ideally in Business Management and / or Sports Management with a minimum 10 years in planning events.
• Work with Reporting and Risk Management Team to monitor progress and risks and integrate reports
• Support the planning framework that will guide the development of the operations
• Support the development of the planning tools and templates for Project Managers to use in the development of their plans
• Coordinate with all Project Managers on the planning of their individual operation
• At least 15 years of experience in planning and delivery of major international sporting event transportation programs, of the magnitude of Olympic and Paralympic Summer Games, Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, FIFA Work Cup Men, FIFA Work Cup Women, Asian Games, Asian Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, Formula 1 Grand Prix, Commonwealth Games or similar events
• Delivery of a minimum of 10 of the above caliber projects over a 15 year span.
• Delivered a minimum of 5 of the above caliber of event Transportation project operation in the MENA Region
• Successful delivery of major transport plans and management of transportation operations in the State of Qatar delivering 750 buses and coaches at peak
• Delivered transportation project operation, in country in excess of 1,000 drivers and managers over a calendar month’s duration.
• Designed and operated multiple secure transportation depots in country each with a minimum of 350 buses or coaches.
• Proven experience of building large multicultural planning and delivery teams for a minimum of 10 of the above caliber events
• Successful experience delivering staff/driver training programs to teams in excess of 1,000 drivers and staff
• Proven experience delivering transport plans and operational delivery for highly secure events.
About the Company
A leading Trading Industrial group in Qatar.