Job description / Role
This is an opportunity to work within the finance team in our Qatar office, providing finance support.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing all accounting transactions.
• Preparing budget forecasts.
• Publishing financial statements on time.
• Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
• Reconciling accounts payables and receivables.
• Ensuring timely bank payments.
• Computing taxes and preparing tax returns.
• Managing balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Reporting on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
• Auditing financial transactions and documents.
• Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups when necessary.
• Complying with financial policies and regulations.
• Performing general administrative tasks.
• With a relevant degree qualification in accountancy, finance or equivalent and have certification in CPA or CMA.
• You are digitally savvy especially in using Oracle and can provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You can build lasting client relationships, have local experience as an accountant and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
At Mace, we empower our people to be collaborative, curious and embrace their entrepreneurial spirits. Regardless of years’ experience, it’s a place to grow and thrive. We offer competitive packages along with a host of learning and development opportunities to help your career stay on track.
With, Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues and influential clients and get to see the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Accounting Accountant
Dara Engineering Consultants
Senior Accountant - APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Excelsior Group ME
Senior Venture Control Accountant