Job description / Role
- Weekly consultant payroll processing and uploading information to bank via WPS portal
- Updating unpaid days, OT hours on a timely basis (payroll related tasks)
- Timesheet requests, follow ups and compilation
- Accurate & timely preparation of payments, including ensuring appropriate authorization & signature of the base documents, cheques & other payment documentation in accordance with established bank mandate
- Timely preparation & dispatch of sales invoices to clients, ensuring where appropriate that costs incurred are being properly re-charged or marked up
- Maintenance of finance filing system
- Cover additional adhoc finance related tasks from time to time
QAR 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Finance Assistant needs to have:
- Previous experience of working in Manpower services
- Good levels of accuracy and numeracy
- Highly organised and attentive to detail
- Used to working in a fast-paced office environment
- Must have proven accounts experience, tracking movements, coordinating multiple activities
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible in the duties and scope required
- Proficient in the use of Outlook and Excel
About the Company
TEAM Energy has been providing specialist resources for the Oil & Gas industry since 1987, offering global recruitment solutions from 4 offices - Norwich, Aberdeen, Qatar, and Dubai.
Supporting over 500 international contractors TEAM offers exceptional mobility and payroll services giving piece of mind to clients and candidates.