Job description / Role
• Weekly consultant payroll processing and uploading information to bank via WPS portal
• Updating unpaid days, OT hours on a timely basis (payroll related tasks)
• Timesheet requests, follow ups and compilation
• Accurate & timely preparation of payments, including ensuring appropriate authorisation & signature of the base documents, cheques & other payment documentation in accordance with established bank mandate
• Timely preparation & dispatch of sales invoices to clients, ensuring where appropriate that costs incurred are being properly re-charged or marked up
• Maintenance of finance filing system
• Cover additional adhoc finance related tasks from time to time
QAR 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Finance Assistant needs to have:
• Previous experience of working in Manpower services
• Good levels of accuracy and numeracy
• Highly organised and attentive to detail
• Used to working in a fast-paced office environment
• Must have proven accounts experience, tracking movements, coordinating multiple activities
• Calm under pressure
• Flexible in the duties and scope required
• Proficient in the use of Outlook and Excel
• Team player and contributor
About the Company
TEAM Energy has been providing specialist resources for the Oil & Gas industry since 1987, offering global recruitment solutions from 4 offices - Norwich, Aberdeen, Qatar, and Dubai.
Supporting over 500 international contractors TEAM offers exceptional mobility and payroll services giving piece of mind to clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Ignite Search & Selection
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.