Job description / Role
Our client is a prominent Engineering services company in the construction industry, and they are currently looking to expand their team in Doha, Qatar with a hands on Finance Manager to lead a small team. The successful candidate MUST have experience with fleet management/asset control
This role will be responsible for supporting the Country Manager in Qatar, covering all aspects of finance. There will be a functional report into the Regional Finance Controller.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Month end Reporting
* Timely preparation of MIS - P&L, Balance Sheet and Interco Schedules as per IFRS and Local GAAP.
* Reconciliation of Intercompany and Third Party balances.
* Checking of all Supplier Payments and Supplier Reconciliations
* Revaluation of foreign currency balances.
* Analysing various month end Reports like Ageing Reports, Utilisation Reports, Schedules etc.
* Finalisation of Trial Balance and converting the balances to Group Reporting Standards.
* Preparation of Movement Schedules and Other KPI's on a monthly basis.
* Preparation and submission of Variance Analysis.
* Preparation of Cash Forecast Statements on a monthly basis.
* Assisting the Regional Finance Manager in the preparation and submission of Annual Budgets, Forecasts and Business Plans.
Day to Day Activities
* Verification of all Petty Cash Vouchers/ Purchase Orders issued/ Expense Claims of staff
* Scrutinisation of Entries and Accounts based on IFRS norms/Invoicing/Collection/Cash Mgmt
* Receivables and Payable Management.
* HR administration and visa requirements
* To act as guardian of the rules from a finance standpoint
* Cost Controlling/Analysis of contracts/projects during tender and execution
* Treasury support to Management/HQ.
* Risk analysis and Risk Management from Project and Currency perspectives.
* Liaise with the IT Administrator in designing and customizing various reports.
* Liaise with the Statutory Auditors and Group Auditors from time to time.
* Assisting the Senior Management in any other tasks required.
* Payroll Management
* Owner of the implementation and reviewing of Internal Controls of Company in Qatar
* Various additional projects prescribed by Company as and when required.
* A university or equivalent education in business/finance and recognized certifications or accreditations as an accounting/finance professional (ACMA, CGMA, CPA).
* At least 7 years of commercial and business experience with at least 3- 4 years as a Finance or accounting specialist or closely related role is required
* MNC / Corporate experience
* Experience with fleet management/asset control
* Lead role experience with year-end audit process and requirements
* Strong leadership and teamwork/team building skills are required
* Strong analysis and decision-making skills are required
* Ability to motivate teams in a multicultural environment.
* Strong English and local language communication skills. Additional languages advantageous.
* Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
* Willing to travel
Salary & Benefits
* Up to around 30k per month all-inclusive with regular family benefits (flights, medical). Annually discretionary bonus and yearly increments supported by individual and business performance.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ali Bin Ali Group
Accounting & Finance Manager
Worldwide Energy Marketing & Consulting Inc.
Sr. Financial Analyst
Abu Dhabi Ports