Job description / Role
An exciting new position within the business, the Finance Manager will be responsible for all finances for the Qatar site, acting as a Finance Business Partner to the General Manager.
A global oil and gas organisation holding two head offices in Europe and Asia. A recent venture in Qatar has led to growth within the country and future plans to grow the business further. They offer employees the opportunity to grow, which is emphasised in this position which holds the opportunity to develop a team in the future.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
* Monthly management accounts production and reporting
* Project accounting alongside cost controller
* Journals, prepayments and accruals
* Finance business partnering alongside General Manager
* Systems implementation assistance
* Providing financial analysis and statements to General Manager
* Budgeting and forecasting
* QR 30000 - 35000
* Company benefits package
To be successful, the following criteria must all be met:
* Full qualified Accountant
* Oil and gas, construction or manufacturing background
* Previous experience working in a Finance Manager, Site Accountant, Project Accountant or Management Accountant
* Enthusiastic, can do attitude
* Strong stakeholder management
* Effective communication
* Consistent CV
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.