Job description / Role
Company: A renowned building material trading group.
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage Finance team including Controller and financial analysts.
QAR 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family accommodation, Food Allowance, Other standard benefits
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• Qualified CA, ACCA, CFA, or CPA with 10+ years of post qualification experience.
• Retail industry experience of at least 3-4 years.
• Must have worked with companies with minimum turnover of $100 Million.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.