Job description / Role
• Supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the companies’ actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Forecasting and planning in connection with cash and bank transactions.
• Responsible for Letter of credit, guarantees and bonds
• Implements the necessary controls to safeguard company assets through cost control and cost reduction.
• Close monitoring with the projects and procurement teams for control of projects costs.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the companies’ budgets.
• The development and operations of the procedures and systems to make payments, collect monies and post record and authorize transaction and provision.
• Application of appropriate accounting principles to generate accounting records that support both operational requirements and external stakeholders needs.
• Oversees of day to day financial accounting.
• Monthly Management of accounts closing and reporting on accrual basis.
• Annual closing and audit co-ordination.
• Inventory Control and Accounting.
• Budgeting – Including Net Income and Cash Flow and sensitivity analysis.
• Forecasting of P&L / Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
• Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar is essential
• Having 10 – 15 years of work experience in GCC with a professional environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
About the Company
A leading group in the Middle East.
Regional Finance Controller
A Leading Company In The UAE
Finance and Accounts Manager
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.