Job description / Role
Drive Hotel's financial indicators and ensure optimum bottom line is delivered.
What you will be doing:
- Lead Finance Department and ensure all standards are followed
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Continuously support budget and forecast activities and assist Departmental Leaders as required
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Hotel pre-opening experience
- Hands-on finance professional
- Able to see global picture, yet with a sharp eye to details
- Ability to lead by example, believe in strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.