Job description / Role
• Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and financial forecasts.
• Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
• Manage employees and contractors who are responsible for financial reporting and budgeting.
• Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
• Analyze data and advise top management on how to maximize profits.
• Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
• Oversee organization’s investments.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, preferred Master degree.
• Experience of 15 Years, with Min 5 years in same position.
• High level of Communication Skills
• Advanced user MS office
• Problem Solving
• Analytical skills
• Detailed oriented
About the Company
Suhail Industrial Holding Group is a corporation of companies specializing in the recycling, production, and export of processed non-ferrous metals and plastics. Its reputation precedes it, with a vast network of subsidiaries firmly established as Qatar's leading recycling company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Finance Manager
Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
BuildWell HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||13 Apr|
Finance Manager - F&B / FMCG