Job description / Role
Responsible for the budget planning, financial management, controlling and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
One of the leading business within Oil and Gas - maintenance services industry
• The incumbent will be responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation.
• Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
QAR 264,000 to 300,000 annually (Inclusive all benefits) + Company Car.
• Bachelor degree with qualified accountant-CPA, ACMA, CIMA, CA with 10 years+ of financial accounting experience within Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry is essential.
• Experience in shutdown/turnaround, plant maintenance with previous managerial role for last 4-5 Years will be ideal.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|
Big Fish Recruitment