Job description / Role
• Provide commercial finance support to the Division to ensure it meets its forecasting and reporting obligations within the business and partnering with Business Stakeholders ensuring sound project/business unit financial performance
• Support multi-disciplinary teams across multiple business units including Facility, HR, operation, marketing etc.
• International School Chains
• Provide commercial finance support to the business to ensure it meets its forecasting and reporting obligations within the business.
• Partnering with Business Stakeholders ensuring sound project/business unit financial performance.
• Support multi-disciplinary teams across multiple business units including Facility, HR, Marketing etc.
• Ensured compliance with company policies, guidelines, accounting standards and financial reporting requirements.
• Competitive as per industry
• Relevant education background with proven finance managerial experience within service industry in the region is essential.
• Prior experience in School or education sector is highly preferred.
• Successful applicant will be involve in commercial part of the business and should hands on with multi-tasking responsibility.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)