Job description / Role
The Financial Manager is responsible for the financial well-being of the organization.
A manager to develop strategies and plans for the organization’s long-term financial objectives, produce financial reports, and direct investment activities.
• Monitor and lead the finance department.
• Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
• Ensure that the organization’s financial records and record-keeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
• Producing financial statements and reports related to business activity, budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted and how to maximize profits.
• Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
• Review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports and Predicting future financial trends
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Analyzing market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
• Oversee the organization’s investments.
QAR 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A degree in Accountancy or Finance
• Min. 5 years as Finance Manager
• Experienced in luxury retail environment
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
• Commercial and business awareness
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• GCC experience ideal but not necessary
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Aug|
Head of Finance
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East