Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Academy - Practice Support practice, within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique comprehensive career advancement programme for early career stage workers. Through state of the art lectures and facilities, on the job training and experience, experienced faculty, and exposure to Fortune 500 companies our team aims to bridge the gap between formal academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals who are self aware, knowledgeable and adaptable.
PwC's Assurance Academy is an innovative development programme that offers assurance graduates the opportunity to work across all our major business and industry groups during their first few years at PwC. It provides experience for our people across a broad range of clients. The Assurance Academy practice also creates a real community atmosphere that fosters support and learning among all its graduates.
- Experience in providing professional training in his area of expertise for at least 3-5 years
- Practical experience in Finance/IFRS implementation
- Should have relevant professional qualification/certification/credentials based on his field (e.g. CMA/CFA/CPA)
- Experience in the KSA market and public sector would be a plus
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Responsibility and accountability for his area of the business (Finance, IFRS, CMA & CFA Training Programmes), ensuring that the financial targets are met through the contribution of attendance at client meetings, proposal input, new product innovation, input into marketing collateral, website text, quality monitoring and innovation to provide the business generation team with conversation openers.
- Work closely with the resourcing team to build a pool of trusted SMEs who can deliver within his areas of expertise and train them to ensure consistency of quality delivered to clients in accordance with PwC Academy Training Methodology and Gamified Learning Strategy.
- Deliver appropriate training sessions related to areas of expertise (open & corporate) to reduce sourcing external trainers.
- Develop/review course content in accordance with agreed course objectives
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, handouts, worksheets, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new trainers within his expertise.
- Attend client meetings & catch ups when necessary
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement within the Finance, IFRS programmes offered
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.