Job description / Role
University Foundation College seek an experienced Financial Accountant that is already based in Doha, Qatar. A full description of the job role and responsibilities will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance (minimum requirement)
• Qualified Accountant - CIMA, CA, ACCA, CPA
• Minimum 10 years of corporate finance and banking experience is essential
• Solid ERP system experience (accounting systems)
• Expertise in all accounting aspects
• Prioritization, time management and planning skills
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient IT skills
• Excellent collaborative skills and ability to quickly establish effective relationships with key stakeholders
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your application.
About the Company
University Foundation College is the first in Qatar to offer UK University Preparation Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling and placement experience. Our programmes are 'quality assured' by the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and taught by UK qualified teachers.
University Foundation College is a new dynamic private British College approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling experience.
Our ethos is to place our students at the centre of everything we do. We offer interesting and innovative Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and Pre-Foundation preparation programmes blended with skills development.