Job description / Role
A Financial Analyst forecasts future revenue and expenditures to help determine budgets for upcoming projects.
Responsibilities for Financial Analyst
• Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
• Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
• Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
• Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
• Develop models that help with decision-making
• Prepares and presents PPT presentations.
Qualifications for Financial Analyst
• MBA in Finance /Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
• 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
• Attention to accuracy and detail required
About the Company
A leading company.
Budget & Planning Analyst
Consolidation & Financial Reporting Analyst
Stratus Recruitment International
Finance Manager & Business Partner - Finance Controller
Irwin & Dow
Ignite Search & Selection
Sr. Financial Accounting Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|