Job description / Role
• Review reimbursement materials (including application forms, invoices, receipts, contracts etc.) and accounting process in system
• Cash and cash equivalents management, including custody, count, disbursement and withdraw, and cash register and reconciliation for accounts
• Organize, secure, and maintain accounting files, records in accordance with local regulations and our bank’s procedures
• Prepare and submit financial report or statement in system
• Assist with preparation for the annual audit and tax report, as required
• Other comprehensive tasks assigned by the head of F&A department
• Major in accounting, finance, economics, management or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant financial and accounting experience
• Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Experience with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.