MAYKS HR Consulting
Job description / Role
- Preparing business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Ensuring financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyzing market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aiding management in financial decisions.
- Maintaining up-to-date financial system knowledge.
- FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Head of Finance
Chief Financial Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services