Job description / Role
• Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
• Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
• Interpret budget directives in conjunction with top management; establish policies, procedures and guidelines for carrying out directives to guide the preparation of operational budgets.
• Provide advice in regard to cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation to support Managers / Directors to establish operational budgets and the relevant costs forecasting’s for incoming year, discuss and verify the defined costs to ensure effective and efficient annual budget Planning to maintain company profitability.
• Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
• Consolidate and summarize all operational budgets; present it to the top management and recommend for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
• Communicate budgets approvals or modifications to department managers/ directors.
• Analyze monthly department expenditures, define and highlight any variances; Investigate reasons behind to ensure sustaining financial performance
• Validate Cost Centers allocations; Communicate with departments' responsible to correct wrong postings to guarantee appropriate costs allocations to correct cost centers.
• Present to top management the conclusion of company's performance attached with appropriate justifications to Support in the decision-making process concerning company's financial performance.
• Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
Academic Qualifications and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Finance
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (preferred)
• Chartered Financial Analyst (preferred)
• 10 - 15 years of financial analysis experience preferably in a listed manufacturing corporations with a minimum of 5 years in managerial role
About the Company
Suhail Industrial Holding Group is a corporation of companies specializing in the recycling, production, and export of processed non-ferrous metals and plastics. Its reputation precedes it, with a vast network of subsidiaries firmly established as Qatar's leading recycling company.
Finance Manager - Water Park
Finance Manager - F&B / FMCG
University Foundation College
Assistant Finance Manager