Job description / Role
The Fire Alarm Technician tests all newly installed fire alarms and sometimes perform regular inspections to ensure that systems and equipment continue to work according to their specifications.
• They must test all basic alarm panel functions to make sure that every offered feature is functional.
• This part of their job requires proficiency in the use of test equipment such as multi-meters and digital analyzers.
• Respond to maintenance calls, troubleshooting devices and using device manuals to repair non-functioning fire alarms and restore them to original functionality or replace them if necessary.
• Educate customers on preventative care and regular maintenance to prevent system malfunctions.
• Perform system and device upgrades on occasion.
• Prepare service reports at each service location, completing all necessary paperwork with client, recording all work performed, materials used and any problems encountered.
• Write and deliver status reports on contract jobs and update work orders as well.
• Living In Qatar with NOC.
• High school diploma or relevant qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ full-time Fire alarm / firefighting technician experience is required.
• Driving License is a plus.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.