Job description / Role
• Should be able to read Fire Fighting Drawings and able to execute, erect, install and commission all firefighting systems
• Good knowledge of Sprinkler Piping.
• Should be able to install overhead and underground piping.
• Practical experience in Hose Reel Installation.
• Practical experience in Wet Riser System
• Experience in Installing Deluge System
• Experience in Pre-Action System
• Experience in mechanical side of UL/FM pump set. Should be able to do trouble shooting, maintenance, installation, testing & commissioning.
• Successful candidate should have not less than Three years of experience in fire fighting execution, erection, installation and commission.
• Preferably Arabic speaker .
• Should be able to read Fire Fighting Drawings.
About the Company
Aiming towards Total Quality and Excellence, HATCO will continuously inform, train and motivate its manpower; make clear agreements and honor them; improve services provided within the scope of such agreements; work according to effective, efficient and integrated methods; and measure the quality of its workmanship and discuss this openly with everyone concerned as these are the foundation stone of continuity and profitable growth, and as the means to fulfill the expectations of our clients.
Total Quality and Excellence are considered the outcome of constant and systematic improvement of HATCO's organization, its manpower and services. HATCO adheres to the requirements of society as expressed in laws, statutes, rules and regulations with regards to environment, safety, health, energy and social aspects. "When you know that total quality and excellence count, call the people that have experience to get the job done for you".