Job description / Role
The First Level Support/CSA is primarily responsible for Client Support Administrator (CSA) duties on the .MIL system per Air Force Instructions (AFIs), DOD Directives, Performance Work Statement (PWS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs). Also responsible for supporting the daily help desk operations of information systems. This includes maintaining the network, PCs and servers. Accounting for all computer hardware and software, and providing technical expertise on hardware, software and user issues. Coordinates Site IT operational functions with primary help desk responsibility for hardware, software, network and computer security systems. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Performs the complete range of computer services (to include researching costs and recommending selection of hardware and software, installation of new hardware and software, relocation of network hardware, and virus cleansing.
- Responsible for maintaining in-house PC based software solutions.
- Assists with the analysis, design and implementation of LAN/WAN requirements.
- Manages controls and accounts for all .MIL (where permissible) and .COM computers (PC and server) hardware and software.
- Provides help desk support for .MIL installations coordinating with the local military IT/Communications staff.
- Controls and monitors Internet access, and assists in enforcing discipline in its use.
- Performs other duties as capabilities and requirements dictate.
- Ensures all work is completed to appropriate quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must have extensive knowledge of industry-standard software and peripherals, and a strong working knowledge of PCs, network and communications systems.
- Ability to convey complex hardware/software issues to non-computer oriented personnel required.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers required.
- Ability to innovate and exercise sound judgment in defining and resolving complex and difficult tasks required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year in a responsible MIS position that required system analysis and troubleshooting required.
- Security + Certification or equivalent as per the Air Force requirements is required.
- Must be Computer System Administrator (CSA) Certified by USAF A6/NOSC.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Light to moderate lifting as required carried out in an office environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Associates degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and programming languages is desired.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.