Job description / Role
• Manage and oversee works undertaken on QD retained assets in Qatar, including fit out works associated with the tenant move in/ move out process and alterations/ refurbishments undertaken during the terms of tenancies
• Ensure QDs interests in the property as landlord and owner are protected
• Coordinated and manage third-party suppliers
• Organize and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors to monitor progress, quality and safety, ensuring the Construction Manager and Project Manager are updated on all issues.
• Ensure works are undertaken in accordance with QD's policies and procedures and local statutory requirements
• Technically qualified to HNC/ONC (or equivalent) in a building or engineering subject
• Site Management contract experience
• Experience in the commercial sector
• Be conversant with using computer-aided design (CAD), Rivet and other 3D modelling tools used in the industry
• Be conversant with local statutory requirements and building regulations
• 5+ years' experience in Facilities Management, Construction Engineering or other related discipline
• Experience of working in a Landlord environment is preferred
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.