Job description / Role
Fitness Instructor (Male & Female)
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Recreation & Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise and ensure all fitness services, protocols and procedures are followed
- Ensure the cleanliness of the fitness area including all equipment
- Ensure the smooth operation of all equipment through periodic service checks and reporting work orders promptly
- Plan and conduct fitness exercise sessions, personal training sessions, group-training experiences, and in-service education sessions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all strength and cardio equipment and their programs as well as the proper use, alignment and safety
- Maintain professional certifications while continually pursuing a greater degree of knowledge and expertise
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication
- Assist in the recruitment, development and training of all fitness staff
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Fitness Instructor required
- Certification in CPR and First Aid required
- Certification in a Fitness related discipline required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.