Job description / Role
• Fixed senior engineer will be responsible incident management, Change management and configuration management related to Enterprise Services over MPLS.
• He/she will play pivotal role in providing end-to-end services for Enterprise Services such as Corporate Internet, SIP Trunking, IPVPN, EVPN and IPTV.
• Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management, incident management and SLA negotiations
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Fixed Operations including Enterprise and Broadband configuration, work order implementation as per design and comply with established standards and procedures.
• Handling the incidents/follow up with various teams until problem resolution within agreed SLA for all enterprise services (CI, IPVPN, EVPN, DDOS, DWDM, IOT etc)
• Proactive Monitoring and ensure associated actions are proposed to resolve the alarms. Regular health checks performed to avoid uncontrolled outages.
• Carry out and coordinate the provisioning function on IP platforms (BNGs, customer CPEs, backhaul routers, NNIs etc.), Voice platforms (IMS, CTS, SBC, HSS, SIP, H232, PBX) and service configuration for enterprise solutions (IPTV, CI, SIP-T, IPVPN etc.)
• Respond quickly and effectively to resolve various trouble tickets, monitoring system and network performance issues in accordance with applicable policies, standards and procedures, comply with and perform quality assurance programs.
• Keep manager well informed about operational and maintenance issues associated with fixed customers.
• Engagement with Sales, Presale and technology solution and delivery team, handover tested services to service operation team on a technical level. Coordinate the troubleshooting of new product deliveries in case of failures.
• Support and coordinate Field teams and customer support vendors during integrations, also develop complete preventive maintenance schedule, and validate reports sent by Vendor to reflect the actual performance in the monthly invoicing
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions