Job description / Role
Required experience/skills/years in this role:
• Minimum of 2 -year experience in a supervisory capacity in a hotel Housekeeping environment
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Hotel Property Management System.
• Proven training skills.
• Good business practice.
• Excellent people management knowledge.
• Positive attitude.
• Fluent communication in English.
• Professional appearance and etiquette. (Direct contact with Guests)
• Ability to function well as part of a team.
• Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Management skills required and basic account skills required.
• Organizational, supervisory and communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience in maintaining material, fabric and flooring.
• Knowledge and experience of chemicals usage.
• Able to interact with guest respectfully, naturally and efficiently.
• Aware of FLHSS standards, diligent attention to safety.
• Must be able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness ad work well with limited supervision
• Description of desired characteristics or personality traits:
• Able to work on shifts and work schedules based on business demands.
• Position requires walking and standing most of the working day.
• Duties requires to stand and exert well-paced mobility
• Work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
• Able to multi tasks
• Proactive with a meticulous eye for detail.
• Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guest.
• Comfortable in dealing with customers
• Comfortable in dispensing training up to 8 persons
• Required stand by in case of emergency.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.