Job description / Role
• Order and maintain supply of fresh seasonal flowers and decorative floral items for use in arrangements and displays
• Take orders in person, over the phone and from the website from customers, including special requests, delivery date and location and processing payment
• Consult with customers on budget and preferences to design and create arrangements based on specifications to provide satisfaction
• Explain care of arrangements for customers to prolong the life of the flowers for maximum enjoyment
• Maintain daily records of sales and orders for accounts for POS systems in person and online
• Set up or break down at start and end of work day as well as general cleaning and straightening of work spaces on daily basis
• Provide assistance for delivery of arrangements, include ingloading and unloading van in addition to carrying arrangements to designated location
• Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers
• Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers' life spans.
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Good technical knowledge in Flowers
• Good communication skills
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Energetic and confident
• Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
• Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.