Job description / Role
FM Admin Supervisor Call Off Service (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
FM Admin Supervisor (fixed term contract until December 2022)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- You will report to and support the Group Director of Operations in coordination the daily business
- (Call Coordinators) Receiving the call off service (Public area cleaning, Maintenance step in and FF&E replacement) calls from the properties in each cluster and directed to the service providers
- (Invoice Handling) Collecting the certificates & invoices from KEO and certifying the documents in order to submit it to SC for payments
- (Communication Skills) Follow up with service provider & KEO in completing the guest requests on the agreed time frame
- Manage general administrative activities as assigned to you by the Cluster Director
- Support in preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Take detailed meeting minutes
- Write and distribute emails and other correspondence
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant - Retail
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting