Job description / Role
• To take part in pre tender meeting and site visit with other discipline estimators.
• To study the scope of work in tenders from blueprints and other documentation and derive quantum of work.
• To invite quotations and offers & prepare technical comparison for all offers from Subcontractors and to select one of them.
• To Prepare & Estimate man-hours, deployment schedules, equipment’s required & project schedule for the project by discussing with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or Construction Engineers.
• To review the tender & ensure timely submission of the tender with all related technical & commercial inputs.
• To take part in the post tender review meeting with client, providing all clarification during post tender period.
• To prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors & sub-contractors.
Hard Services: Maintenance - HVAC, Mechanical Systems, Electrical Systems, Plumbing Systems, Building Automation, MEP Installations, Fire Detection & Suppression Systems, Building Maintenance Units, Civil Works
Soft Services: Cleaning, Waste Management, Security, Pest Control, Reception, Courier, Transportation
Interested candidates must have
• Degree in any engineering discipline
• Minimum 8 years related work experience in Tendering or Estimating, including at least 3 years concentrated estimation / tendering / bidding experience in the FM
• Solid knowledge of the specialist sub-contract market for the FM . Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Report Preparation Skills
• Team Player Skills
• Knowledge of Computerized FM Management Systems
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.